As is often the case, when working on a project I end up needing some sub-task done and search the web to see if someone have done it before. In this particular instance I couldn’t find any ready-made solutions for PowerShell, but I did find that someone had written a couple of functions in c# that did exactly what I needed. Luckily, translating from c# to PowerShell isn’t that hard, so I thought I’d share the functions I wrote (translated) with you.
NOTE! I take no credit for these functions, other than the fact I translated them from c#. The full credit goes to Jonathan Taylor.
These functions lets you decode and encode to and from Base64 Url.